One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An electric current induced by the action of light.
- ‘The coating absorbs some of the laser's light, a percentage of which is made into a photocurrent.’
- ‘In the previous study, the photocurrent was induced by continuous illumination and the results contained the contribution of multiple steps.’
- ‘The films generate a photocurrent under visible light irradiation.’
- ‘The amplitude gain is determined by the detected photocurrent, which is used to modulate the amplitude of the local oscillator.’
- ‘Particle movement deflects the forward-scattered light and creates a photocurrent imbalance across the quadrants of the photodiode detector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.