One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nagamura et al. have reported photochromism of the ion pair-charge transfer complexes of viologen derivatives with tetrakis [3,5-bis phenyl] borate as a counter anion.’
- ‘Investigations of the spiro [cyclohexadiene-indolines] revealed the photochromism to be highly solvent dependent.’
- ‘Production of a reversible photo-induced color change is known as photochromism.’
- ‘In contrast, triphenylmethanes exhibit very simple photochromism.’
- ‘The wide interest for basic and applied research on photochromism in the last decade is well documented by two monographs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.