One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nagamura et al. have reported photochromism of the ion pair-charge transfer complexes of viologen derivatives with tetrakis [3,5-bis phenyl] borate as a counter anion.’
- ‘The wide interest for basic and applied research on photochromism in the last decade is well documented by two monographs.’
- ‘Investigations of the spiro [cyclohexadiene-indolines] revealed the photochromism to be highly solvent dependent.’
- ‘In contrast, triphenylmethanes exhibit very simple photochromism.’
- ‘Production of a reversible photo-induced color change is known as photochromism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.