One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Smooth muscle does not contain troponin and is primarily regulated by the phosphorylation of myosin.’
- ‘In contrast, phosphorylations of histone H1 and GST-peptide substrates are independent of any docking site.’
- ‘In animal cells serine, threonine and tyrosine are the amino acids subject to phosphorylation.’
- ‘As expected, casein phosphorylation occurred on serine and threonine residues.’
- ‘Cytochrome oxidases are the terminal enzymes of aerobic electron transport phosphorylation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.