One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A lipid containing a phosphate group in its molecule, e.g., lecithin.
- ‘Deviations from ideal mixing have long been observed in molecular areas of monolayers containing phospholipids and cholesterol.’
- ‘This category contains phospholipids, proteolytic enzymes, proteinases, proteases, and peptidases.’
- ‘Stable domains rich in cholesterol and phospholipids also form spontaneously in bilayer vesicles.’
- ‘This ratio is also indicative that the dye is bound to the enzyme and not to phospholipids that was carried over with the protein.’
- ‘In this work we propose that a hydrogen-bonded network can emerge in bilayers containing a mixture of phospholipids and cholesterol.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.