One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for lecithin
- ‘Lecithin is also known as phosphatidylcholine because it provides choline.’
- ‘Importantly, enzymatic degradation of cellular phosphatidylcholine does not affect cellular cholesterol esterification.’
- ‘These include the biosynthetic pathways for creatine, epinephrine, phosphatidylcholine, and the methylation of DNA and RNA.’
- ‘These studies indicate that the protein exhibits highest selectivity for the choline phospholipids phosphatidylcholine and sphingomyelin under physiological conditions of pH and ionic strength.’
- ‘Choline chloride and phosphatidylcholine, which are orally bioavailable precursors of acetylcholine, have been reported to be useful in short-term studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.