One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These three mutations are phenotypically identical to null alleles.’
- ‘Sulphur starvation leads to various phenotypically visible phenotypical alterations.’
- ‘In our groundnut breeding program, two phenotypically identical mutants were isolated.’
- ‘The two populations did not differ from one another phenotypically.’
- ‘Only the phenotypically uniform plants were maintained for crossing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.