One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Various farmers and scientific gentlemen gradually recognized the existence of a phenomenologically new and problematic insect.’
- ‘Her sense of self is phenomenologically bound up with the humanity of the other.’
- ‘Internal goings on would not on their own constitute a mental life, for they would, phenomenologically, not look out to external space.’
- ‘With calculations that draw upon readily interpretable yet sophisticated models, he provides phenomenologically based guidance to his collaborators.’
- ‘In some sense, ordinary visual experience comes phenomenologically interpreted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.