One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors could not rule out presence of a pharmacologically active contaminant that may have contributed to the patient's condition.’
- ‘Several pharmacologically active compounds that have been discovered in the aloe vera plant may help to decrease inflammation.’
- ‘The most pharmacologically effective agent should be taken orally, on a regular schedule based on the half-life of the agent.’
- ‘To attempt to recalculate such risks using a pharmacologically lowered cholesterol concentration is not appropriate.’
- ‘These ethnic variations in pharmacologically relevant allele frequency are of such importance that they constitute a rapidly growing field known as ethno-pharmacology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.