One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To attempt to recalculate such risks using a pharmacologically lowered cholesterol concentration is not appropriate.’
- ‘These ethnic variations in pharmacologically relevant allele frequency are of such importance that they constitute a rapidly growing field known as ethno-pharmacology.’
- ‘The most pharmacologically effective agent should be taken orally, on a regular schedule based on the half-life of the agent.’
- ‘The authors could not rule out presence of a pharmacologically active contaminant that may have contributed to the patient's condition.’
- ‘Several pharmacologically active compounds that have been discovered in the aloe vera plant may help to decrease inflammation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.