One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many pharmacy schools/colleges, new and established, have very few or no faculty members in the areas of pharmaceutics, pharmacognosy, and/or medicinal chemistry at present.’
- ‘The professional pharmacy curriculum focuses mostly on drug interactions, pharmaceutics, drug products, and diagnosis and treatment of disease.’
- ‘In addition, DNA condensation is becoming important for pharmaceutics, because the formation of compact particles is one of the possible ways for DNA delivery in gene therapy.’
- ‘A better understanding might have benefits in chemical technology, pharmaceutics, protein research, and metallurgy, all of which often deal with crystallizing fluids.’
- ‘Antibodies are widely used in biotechnology, pharmaceutics, and as catalysts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.