One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moreover, many fatal overdoses occur because polydrug users deliberately use multiples of the therapeutic dose of pharmaceutically pure drugs, such as benzodiazepines and methadone.’
- ‘Enolate salts are not pharmaceutically acceptable, and the presence of the enolate in pharmaceutically acceptable solution upon administration to the patient is irrelevant.’
- ‘There are now pharmaceutically available brands of natural progesterone, natural estrogen.’
- ‘You would never consider using a pharmaceutically active compound in a pharmaceutical preparation as a stabilizer.’
- ‘Treating depression during pregnancy pharmaceutically has always presented problems for WLL because of the scantiness of reliable information on the effects of antidepressants on the baby.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.