One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Treating depression during pregnancy pharmaceutically has always presented problems for WLL because of the scantiness of reliable information on the effects of antidepressants on the baby.’
- ‘Enolate salts are not pharmaceutically acceptable, and the presence of the enolate in pharmaceutically acceptable solution upon administration to the patient is irrelevant.’
- ‘You would never consider using a pharmaceutically active compound in a pharmaceutical preparation as a stabilizer.’
- ‘Moreover, many fatal overdoses occur because polydrug users deliberately use multiples of the therapeutic dose of pharmaceutically pure drugs, such as benzodiazepines and methadone.’
- ‘There are now pharmaceutically available brands of natural progesterone, natural estrogen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.