One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The provenance of turbidites from the predominantly Arenig-aged Manx Group has been constrained using petrographical and geochemical techniques.’
- ‘Geochemical and petrographical studies provide supporting evidence for multiple fluid flow events along the Moine Thrust Zone.’
- ‘During the mid-1980s to early 1990s more research took place that involved detailed petrographical and geochemical studies on the syenites, alkaline, and peralkaline rocks.’
- ‘The petrographical and geochemical data provide little evidence for the existence of a contemporaneous volcanic arc and the igneous material is interpreted instead to have been derived from a palaeovolcanic source.’
- ‘The sandstone dykes and surrounding sediments were subject to petrographical analyses in order to gain a better understanding of their relationships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.