One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A single pesticidal product rarely gives the most effective and economical control.’
- ‘Biotech researchers were interested in lectins because of their pesticidal properties and the possibility of inserting genes from the compounds into food crops.’
- ‘Oils containing naphthene are less pesticidal and more likely to injure plants than paraffinic types.’
- ‘When soybeans are infected or otherwise stressed, the plants make three glyceollins with natural pesticidal properties.’
- ‘Such cover crops also include companion plants and others which are known to have pesticidal properties such as, for example, mustard and oats which suppress nematodes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.