One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The blatancy of its rhetorical devices and the perverseness of its address create discomfort for serious theorists.’
- ‘Such Delphic obscurity was not inspired by mere perverseness.’
- ‘What distinguishes his recent work is an almost maternal sympathy for the perverseness of the human animal - and the twists in its fate.’
- ‘This is partly because he is compassionate about the suffering of ordinary Europeans, but also exasperated by their masochism and perverseness.’
- ‘It is submitted that there has been no perverseness here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.