One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet, my belief remained firm and incontestable about the pertinence of the idiom ‘Honesty is the best policy’.’
- ‘For musicians, there is now a sense of relevance and pertinence to their voice that has been vacant for nearly thirty years.’
- ‘This concern reflects the pertinence of these issues to student life.’
- ‘They might have held some pertinence had the mood of the town been more powerfully evoked.’
- ‘This message has particular pertinence for South Africa right now.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.