Easily persuaded; amenable.‘they need to identify the most persuadable voters’
easily persuaded, amenable, adaptable, accommodating, cooperative, malleable, pliable, compliant, flexible, acquiescent, tractable, pliant, yielding, biddable, complaisant, like putty in one's hands, impressionable, manageable, manipulable, influenceable, suggestible, susceptibleView synonyms
- ‘Well, there are so many undecided or persuadable people.’
- ‘You must discern the most important issue for persuadable voters in your district.’
- ‘Again, these numbers do not reflect the cost of reaching a persuadable voter.’
- ‘Paid media focused on the most persuadable voters.’
- ‘Given that conclusion, you can certainly surmise that early voters are less persuadable than Election Day voters.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.