One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But I think that the reason is that we experience the effects of late capitalism more perspicuously.’
- ‘To put Kant's universal principle more perspicuously: an action is just if it respects the freedom of others, and does so not accidentally but on principle.’
- ‘It seeks, that is, not only to articulate and explicate - to perspicuously display - naturalism, but as well to give sound and rounded defence of naturalism.’
- ‘My point, rather, is that the scholastic interpretation is just that, an interpretation-not a reading of what the text perspicuously says.’
- ‘But it would have enabled him to analyze his downfall more perspicuously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.