One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Knowledge is particular and perspectival, and as such is always contestable.’
- ‘This does strange perspectival things to your head.’
- ‘I just wanted to make a few comments about the sand trap that I'll call perspectival relativism.’
- ‘There is no perspectival tradition to distance them from what they see.’
- ‘Their perspectival rooflines meet in a v-shape that imitates the opening of a book.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.