One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She's got her own shop that specializes in the art of personalization.’
- ‘There's the issue of the personalization of schools.’
- ‘But doesn't personalization defeat the whole purpose of awareness?’
- ‘I have a commitment issue, I admit it, but apparently I've been on the right track all along when it comes to personalization.’
- ‘Centralization and personalization of politics was reflected in the composition of the government.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.