A collection of personality traits which are thought to occur together consistently, especially as determined by a certain pattern of responses to a personality inventory.
- ‘In order to recognize a particular personality type, the authors suggest taking note of specific linguistic cues.’
- ‘They are generally prescribed according to our personality type or the prevailing state of mind during a particular illness.’
- ‘Yet, the fact is that very few people, including clergy, have the personality type or gifts to be bold leaders.’
- ‘In this study, we focus on five characteristics: individual competitiveness, personality type, age, gender and major.’
- ‘Does a person have to be a certain personality type to be an effective leader?’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.