One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As an artist, she definitely has a knack for rendering believably vivacious and personably gawky young women.’
- ‘To read it is to see some of the finest scholars in our field explaining their work to students, directly, personably, and convincingly.’
- ‘I am unable to conclude that she is personably responsible for the breach of trust.’
- ‘How wonderful for students to be able to see the thoughts, worries, and methods of a writer at work, particularly when that writer speaks personably.’
- ‘He spoke clearly and personably, and I felt immediately that I would have voted for him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.