One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Readers will thank Alexander for so perseveringly collecting their letters, diaries and memories.’
- ‘They could help to shape the future of our children in a positive direction and help them to pursue and achieve their goals perseveringly.’
- ‘Now, more than ever, he wished he'd inquired more perseveringly over Phoebe's task.’
- ‘Moving to the cast, the film was inarguably his best film where he perseveringly proved his acting abilities minus his seducing styles.’
- ‘The elderly are not a separate species, but our neighbours who happen to be old and whom we are to love as ourselves, sacrificially and perseveringly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.