One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With that change, they found that bees no longer demonstrated a preference for perseveration.’
- ‘The second type of error was a perseveration error.’
- ‘It has been used as a test of perseveration and to assess the ability to sort cards according to class membership.’
- ‘Such self-regulatory perseveration is characterized by unproductive rumination about the failure.’
- ‘Problems in response inhibition and response perseveration are well documented in studies of children with ADHD.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.