One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He asks whether the persecutory figures are still there.’
- ‘However, in my attempts to understand I am not hampered by the persecutory activities of the state, religion or the mob.’
- ‘He had persecutory delusions as previously mentioned.’
- ‘The paranoid type have prominent persecutory or grandiose delusions or hallucinations with similar content.’
- ‘Delusional guilt can also cause persecutory beliefs such as the feeling that others are critical of the individual.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.