One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verb[WITH OBJECT]often as adjective permeabilized
- ‘Cells were then permeabilized by agitation with 4 packed cell volumes of glass beads, and extracts were collected.’
- ‘After 15 minutes of fixation, the cells were washed and permeabilized for 5 minutes with Reagent 2 from the kit.’
- ‘It may be that the connections between permeabilized areas seal before the vesicle aggregates do.’
- ‘This damage was observed whether or not the cells were permeabilized and independent of the presence of singlet oxygen.’
- ‘Immediately after obtaining this data set the cell was fixed, permeabilized, and stained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.