One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verb[with object]often as adjective permeabilized
- ‘Cells were then permeabilized by agitation with 4 packed cell volumes of glass beads, and extracts were collected.’
- ‘After 15 minutes of fixation, the cells were washed and permeabilized for 5 minutes with Reagent 2 from the kit.’
- ‘It may be that the connections between permeabilized areas seal before the vesicle aggregates do.’
- ‘Immediately after obtaining this data set the cell was fixed, permeabilized, and stained.’
- ‘This damage was observed whether or not the cells were permeabilized and independent of the presence of singlet oxygen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.