One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It that it allows us to seek out and discredit false and perjurious statements.’
- ‘That when push comes to shove, the bureau will take the perjurious word of her slimy psychotic husband.’
- ‘The credible testimony presented by defence witnesses establishes conclusively that prosecution witnesses lied, and that the prosecutor suborned the perjurious testimony.’
- ‘The benefits of the Witness Protection Programme cannot be perceived as encouragement to give perjurious evidence.’
- ‘The purpose of all of this is to catch them in some misstatement, no matter how trivial, which can then be labeled as false or even perjurious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.