One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated or occurring around a blood vessel.
- ‘There was vascular proliferation with prominent perivascular cuffs of tumor cells.’
- ‘Frequently, granular bodies and perivascular lymphoid inflammation are seen.’
- ‘Because the lymphatic vessels are contained in the same perivascular sheath as the blood vessels, this thickening may contribute to the appearance of a thickened dermal layer.’
- ‘The staining was predominantly located in endothelial and perivascular cells within the tumors.’
- ‘With microscopic examination, the pertinent findings include organisms lining the inside wall of blood vessels, capillary congestion, and perivascular hemorrhages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.