Situated or occurring around a blood vessel.
- ‘Frequently, granular bodies and perivascular lymphoid inflammation are seen.’
- ‘With microscopic examination, the pertinent findings include organisms lining the inside wall of blood vessels, capillary congestion, and perivascular hemorrhages.’
- ‘The staining was predominantly located in endothelial and perivascular cells within the tumors.’
- ‘There was vascular proliferation with prominent perivascular cuffs of tumor cells.’
- ‘Because the lymphatic vessels are contained in the same perivascular sheath as the blood vessels, this thickening may contribute to the appearance of a thickened dermal layer.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.