One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If your gums bleed easily, see your dentist or periodontist.’
- ‘The majority of the periodontists recommend calcium supplements and multivitamins to patients who are not getting adequate amounts in their diets.’
- ‘Often, it's a dentist or periodontist who is the first to identify a systemic health problem because of what they see in the patient's mouth.’
- ‘If you have gum disease, a periodontist may be able to help you, but it can involve surgery and expense.’
- ‘Since they specialize in gums, only periodontists should perform the surgery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.