One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It had a perfumy smell, sir, it must have been hers.’
- ‘All that remained of her was a faint trace of her sweet perfumy aroma.’
- ‘The aroma has an interesting perfumy sweetness to it, and the rose definitely comes out in the flavour along with a malt chocolate and coffee sweetness.’
- ‘‘I'm asthmatic and when I burn paraffin candles in my home, or get around smoke or perfumy scents, my airway closes down and I start to panic.’’
- ‘Starting tomorrow we will help to create a new world order based on women's love, the generative power of the goddess, and the importance of flowery, perfumy knick-knacks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.