1The process of evaluatiing of the quality or capability of a product.‘in a software development life cycle, performance testing is a vital activity’
- ‘The investigators assessed level of noise caused by aircraft and traffic around the school, and related these levels to the results of cognitive performance testing and health questionnaires.’
- ‘Otherwise the performance evaluation should be done in the classroom and confined to subjects such as art, music and physical training, which surely need performance testing.’
- 1.1 The process of evaluating of the heritable characteristics of a farm animal or cultivated crop.‘careful performance testing allows the quality of potential breeding bulls be determined at an early age’
- ‘Vigorous performance testing was implemented to assure that only the best breeding stock of stallions and mares would be used to maintain and enhance the marvelous qualities of this breed.’
- ‘Careful performance testing allows the quality of potential breeding bulls be determined at an early age.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.