One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What a tragedy that Mozart never saw fit to complete this tantalising work, with such a brilliant and performable act already virtually finished in all but the details of orchestration.’
- ‘The cantata is a useful and appealing addition to the choral repertoire, eminently performable though also stretching, with contrapuntal textures and lots of dialogue between men's and women's sections.’
- ‘The initial problem was to find a performable Hindi translation.’
- ‘He would like to devise ways of making electronic music more jammable and performable.’
- ‘The current assumption that all the plays are in principle both performable and worth performing is comparatively new.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.