One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's far too perfectionistic too: of course, no one can become completely balanced in the center and dish out criticism in precisely balanced portions.’
- ‘Before perfectionistic pressure gets a stranglehold on you, alter your outlook.’
- ‘And when he was telling me we were all too perfectionistic and still too grade-conscious, I said, ‘But Sir, our grades do come out on the transcript… and low marks look terrible, you know.’’
- ‘Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic.’
- ‘For a band that's lacking in perfectionistic recording tactics, the songs are clean and mean.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.