1The product of a rational number multiplied by itself.
- ‘If we restrict ourselves to the 2x2 arrays whose diagonals lie on the main diagonal of the table, then the sum of four numbers in the array is always a perfect square.’
- ‘When we add the first three odd numbers, one, three and five, we get nine, another perfect square, the square of three.’
- ‘If this is the same as the original whole number then the original was a perfect square.’
- ‘As we continue to add odd numbers we will continue to get perfect squares.’
- 1.1The product of a polynomial multiplied by itself.