One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is known for her intelligence, dry sense of humour, practicality and perceptiveness, almost as much as for her immense wealth.’
- ‘They recognized his originality, intellect, perceptiveness, and verbal wizardry.’
- ‘His intuitive culinary perceptiveness and sophisticated approach to food culminate in his presentation of world-class cuisine served in the heart of New York City.’
- ‘They have displayed a maturity and perceptiveness well beyond their years in this outstanding show.’
- ‘Observe everything with extraordinary perceptiveness and insight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.