One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They recognized his originality, intellect, perceptiveness, and verbal wizardry.’
- ‘His intuitive culinary perceptiveness and sophisticated approach to food culminate in his presentation of world-class cuisine served in the heart of New York City.’
- ‘Observe everything with extraordinary perceptiveness and insight.’
- ‘They have displayed a maturity and perceptiveness well beyond their years in this outstanding show.’
- ‘She is known for her intelligence, dry sense of humour, practicality and perceptiveness, almost as much as for her immense wealth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.