One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I hadn't taught Mark but the teachers who did said he was good-humoured, mild-mannered, a clever lad who answered perceptively but didn't want to draw attention to himself.’
- ‘By carefully orchestrating an expressive surface, he perceptively salvaged the internalized characteristics and secured them for posterity through the act of photography.’
- ‘He therefore cleverly and perceptively shows through this creative example how an ‘enlightened false consciousness’ might arise from excessive introspection.’
- ‘In the end, while the exhibition might be simple and unassuming, it perceptively emphasizes the variety of production and consumption of religious iconography prevalent in post-communist Romania.’
- ‘As she perceptively notes, this vision of a global system represents a new phase of capitalism which is ‘more universal, more unchallenged, more pure and more unadulterated than ever before’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.