One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As she has convincingly argued, this move is a necessary one if we are to understand not only contemporary perception but also critical perceptibility.’
- ‘But nothing in this story is entirely clear; his unhappiness, his decision to leave, his feelings about Venice and about being away from his family - they are on the vanishing point of perceptibility.’
- ‘If television is the box that cuts viewers off from the outside world - as he maintains in the following interview - the hope is that perceptibility is not completely lost.’
- ‘More than half a century later, perceptibility remains an issue with physicists.’
- ‘When evaluating a floor for vibration perceptibility, the designer should assume lower floor loadings than are required in designing for structural strength.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.