One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His solution to this perambulatory nightmare is as brilliant as it is simple: said vehicles must play ringtones to warn pedestrians of their approach.’
- ‘The setting was an austere series of steel framed towers and perambulatory inserts, which appeared whenever the plot reared its ugly head, but otherwise left the stage clear for the dancing.’
- ‘He completely ruined the naturalness of candid cinematography by goofily looking into the lens as it filmed each shuffling step of his perambulatory progress.’
- ‘This perambulatory exercise ate up around six minutes of my precious time.’
- ‘He hadn't the same depth of body either; while the lab coat made it difficult to discern his exact form, he at least didn't appear to be a perambulatory egg.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.