One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rome is a city for walkers, wanderers, people-watchers and lovers.’
- ‘I know which places to avoid if I'm in a hurry but generally I don't mind standing in line as I'm an avid people-watcher.’
- ‘If you are a people watcher they have booths and tables right on the street.’
- ‘The view is of the fairly unattractive street, but if you are a people-watcher, there is no shortage of passers-by.’
- ‘Bar work is heaven for people-watchers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.