One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a valence of five.
- ‘Because pentavalent antimony is difficult to use, consultation with an infectious disease specialist and the CDC is recommended before using it.’
- ‘Treatment has traditionally been with pentavalent antimony compounds such as solustibosan.’
- ‘The soldiers were treated with intravenous pentavalent antimonial therapy daily for 20 days with good clinical improvement.’
- ‘The other inorganic pentavalent salt tested (sodium hexafluoroarsenate) was not genotoxic in either of the two studies carried out.’
- ‘Table 4 includes the recommended dosage of pentavalent antimony and other treatment options.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.