One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It welcomed the minister's commitment to a forum to deal with the issues of the rate and the pensionability of the allowance.’
- ‘Meanwhile, talks between teachers' unions and the Department of Education on the issue of pensionability broke down yesterday as both sides failed to hammer out an agreement on the contentious issue.’
- ‘The issue of pensionability was a key thorn in the side for two other unions which have already voted on the deal.’
- ‘Although there was some suggestion the rate would be examined and pensionability would be discussed, none of the proposals were firm.’
- ‘The majority of queries focused on pensionability aspects and the impact on female teachers going on maternity leave and young teachers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.