One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I just read an interview with a pretty successful comic book penciller where he says that for years he worked to break into comics and be successful in comics.’
- ‘When artwork is returned from a comic book, the penciller gets two thirds of the pages, the inker the remaining third.’
- ‘Cartoonists, sequential artists, pencillers - call 'em what you like, they all need help if they're going to do their job well.’
- ‘The editor and author then discuss the script by electronic mail, telephone or fax and, when it is satisfactory, the file is transmitted to the penciler.’
- ‘He still has that wonderful eye that allows him to interpret another artist's work, bringing out all that the penciller intended and maximizing its impact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.