One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See penalty killer
- ‘Effective penalty killing continues to be a hallmark.’
- ‘The team's penalty killing, which is based on its goaltending, must get better in the second half.’
- ‘After that I was pretty pleased with the way the guys fought back and our penalty killing was very good tonight.’
- ‘But today's goaltenders can add another important dimension to penalty killing.’
- ‘The key to penalty killing is good positioning, reaction and anticipation more than anything.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.