One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Further alignments with different gap penalizations were performed to estimate the stability and validity of the final alignments.’
- ‘She's also against the penalization of abortion.’
- ‘The Court should lean against a construction of the code that would lead to the penalisation of a member who has decided honestly and reasonably that he does not have a personal or a prejudicial interest.’
- ‘They continued to grow in number, despite severe penalization from 1662 to 1689 for refusing to take oaths, attend Anglican services, or pay tithes.’
- ‘The United States far outstrips all advanced nations in the international trend towards the penalization of social insecurity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.