One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They continued to grow in number, despite severe penalization from 1662 to 1689 for refusing to take oaths, attend Anglican services, or pay tithes.’
- ‘She's also against the penalization of abortion.’
- ‘Further alignments with different gap penalizations were performed to estimate the stability and validity of the final alignments.’
- ‘The United States far outstrips all advanced nations in the international trend towards the penalization of social insecurity.’
- ‘The Court should lean against a construction of the code that would lead to the penalisation of a member who has decided honestly and reasonably that he does not have a personal or a prejudicial interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.