One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A skin disease resembling pemphigus, chiefly affecting elderly people.
- ‘Like pemphigoid, pemphigus vulgaris usually affects older patients.’
- ‘Bullous pemphigoid is a blistering disease that is not pruritic.’
- ‘Bullous pemphigoid is an autoimmune skin disorder characterized by subepidermal blistering that results in large, tense bullae.’
- ‘Bullous pemphigoid is an autoimmune disease that typically occurs in older patients.’
- ‘He has made important contributions in autoantibody-mediated disease in pemphigus and pemphigoid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.