One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A skin disease resembling pemphigus, chiefly affecting elderly people.
- ‘He has made important contributions in autoantibody-mediated disease in pemphigus and pemphigoid.’
- ‘Bullous pemphigoid is a blistering disease that is not pruritic.’
- ‘Bullous pemphigoid is an autoimmune disease that typically occurs in older patients.’
- ‘Like pemphigoid, pemphigus vulgaris usually affects older patients.’
- ‘Bullous pemphigoid is an autoimmune skin disorder characterized by subepidermal blistering that results in large, tense bullae.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.