One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Form or shape (a substance) into pellets.
- ‘This means forking in as much compost as you can spare and tossing in some pelletised poultry manure or granular complete fertiliser before you plant.’
- ‘When pelletized and activated under specific conditions, poultry litter becomes a highly porous material with a large surface area.’
- ‘There's only one thing that will revive the toms, courgettes, rocket, spinach and fennel - pelletised chicken manure.’
- ‘The pelletizing is done using a commercially available pellet mill at the researchers' facility.’
- ‘This bedding comes from indoor fowl-breeding houses where only pelletized food is served, so it is a mulch completely free of weed seeds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.