One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Denoting or relating to computer networks in which each computer can act as a server for the others, allowing shared access to files and peripherals without the need for a central server.
- ‘The software for these decentralized peer-to-peer networks is freely available from dozens of sites.’
- ‘A software engineer measured traffic through the ports used by well-known peer-to-peer networks.’
- ‘If people want to find our work out there and share it on peer-to-peer networks, it's really a non-issue to us.’
- ‘But trade in illegal software over peer-to-peer networks remains a grey area.’
- ‘Then they asked about peer-to-peer networks, and had I used them in the past, and was I using them now, and so on.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.