One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A medical practitioner specializing in children and their diseases.
- ‘Newborns should be checked for general eye health by a pediatrician or family physician in the hospital nursery.’
- ‘As developmental paediatrician to a neonatal referral centre she followed many low birthweight children with great skill.’
- ‘It is important to check with your family physician or pediatrician to make sure you have the right dose for your child.’
- ‘Developmental screening is done by pediatric nurse practitioners supervised by a pediatrician.’
- ‘Infants in these nurseries may be managed by family physicians and general pediatricians who later continue their care in the ambulatory setting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.