One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Chamber did not want a trial basis of pedestrianisation.’
- ‘The experiment will run all this week and comes only weeks after the unsuccessful trial total pedestrianisation of Bridge Street.’
- ‘Some say that the more pedestrianisation, the better.’
- ‘We also remain astounded at the amount of money being spent on the pedestrianisation of Kendal, when we have yet to hear from a resident of the town who actually thinks it is a good idea!’
- ‘Six people are not in favour of pedestrianisation at all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.