One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to teaching.‘innovative pedagogical methods’
- ‘In addition to pedagogical knowledge, content information must also be an important component.’
- ‘The course of his own career was held to express an unhealthy identity of tyrannical power with pedagogical authority.’
- ‘His central position in the Russian nationalist music school was further enhanced by his pedagogical activities.’
- ‘Alumni were asked to rate their preparation related to several pedagogical tasks.’
- ‘From a pedagogical perspective, we considered cognitive science during the design of our computer-aided instructional tools.’
- ‘They wanted to ensure that technology contributed to the pedagogical process.’
- ‘School administrators in schools that employed recent graduates did an average-to-good job in demonstrating pedagogical skills in the classroom.’
- ‘In addition to this technical advice, many effective pedagogical approaches may be employed.’
- ‘The teacher will gain many pedagogical insights from this book.’
- ‘Michelangelo contended that artistic excellence cannot be reduced to a pedagogical program.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.