One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was the pebbly bit across the road from the shops.’
- ‘On the pebbly beach we immediately encounter the first of the thousands of penguins we will meet over the next week and a half.’
- ‘These are ideal for pebbly or rocky beaches and for getting into and out of the sea.’
- ‘But anyways, I keep finding these round pebbly things.’
- ‘The crowd were standing on a slanted pebbly beach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.