One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I must add this little bit in, too; this is a little pearler.’
- ‘It was a real pearler of a day, until we got a call on the phone.’
- ‘We did, and on a day forecast as spoilt by scattered showers and cloud we were rewarded with an absolute pearler.’
- ‘The last quarter proved to be an absolute pearler.’
- ‘As can be seen in the pictures there where some real pearlers here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.